Monday 18 January 2016

Book Quotes #1

Today I thought I would share with you some of my favourite quotes from some of my favourite books!

'I wish I could freeze this moment right here, right now, and live in it forever.' - The Hunger Games

'And there it is, against all hope, like the sun peeking out from behind the clouds. The smallest hint of a smile.' - These Broken Stars

'Fear is only your enemy if you allow it to be.' - An Ember in the Ashes

'Real friends are the ones you can always count on no matter what. The ones who go into the forest to find you and bring you home. And real friends never have to tell you that they're your friends.' - Since You've Been Gone

'Some things you can never leave behind. They don't belong to the past. They belong to you.' - The 5th Wave

'It is my belief... that the truth is generally preferable to lies.' - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

'Libraries are full of ideas - perhaps the most dangerous and powerful of all weapons.' - Throne of Glass

Thanks for reading, Jess!

No comments:

Post a Comment