Monday 4 January 2016

Reading Goals for 2016


1. Read 50 books.
I settled on this numerical reading goal as this is my first year completing one. I know that this is just under 1 book per week but I am hoping to exceed it however, I didn't want to put too much pressure on myself.

2. Read books out of my comfort zone.
I would like to venture into new genres this year in order to try new things and expand my literary knowledge.

3. Participate in a readathon.
This will be a new experience for me but readathons sound very fun and I would really like to try one.

4. Stay focused on reading and book blogging.
Reading is a very important part of my life and during the past few years my amounts of reading have increased and I would like to keep it this way and improve it. Book blogging is an important yet new part of my life and I would really like to work hard to improve my blog. Please feel free to comment any suggestions. :)

I know these are only a few resolutions but I really hope to keep track of and achieve my goals!

~Jess

2 comments:

  1. Hey! We have the same reading goal for this year :) I so didn't want to pressurise myself either, and I hope you continue blogging so I can read more posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for both of your comments. I really appreciate the advice and support! Feel free to request any posts you would like to see in the future! :)

      Delete